Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Can I Ever Forget U

Can I ever forget u....
You are the only desire of my life.....
for you , everything I can sacrifice...
But the reality, I fail to see....
that you are not made for me..........
No matter how hard I try......
but in vain, I am only left to cry.......
Your memories I fail to detach .....
and the distance I am unable to latch..
I've always loved you deep at heart....
and your thoughts I cannot part..........
maybe you will realise my love someday...
and express your thoughts in a special way...
There's no harm in dreaming, I believe....
but the very thought of leaving you, I cease...
I bequeath my dreams in your name...........
I wish this is not all that I can claim............
Guess, this is what my fate holds for me...
whatever happens let it be............
But then too I will always love you....
And to win your heart every possible I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment