Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Together Forever


If there's anything you needAll you have to do is sayYou knew you satisfy everything in meWe shouldn't waste a single day


So don't stop me fallingIt's destiny callingA power I just can't denyIt's never changingCan't you hear me, I'm sayingI want you for the rest of my life


* Together forever and never to partTogether forever we twoAnd don't you knowI would move heaven and earthTo be together forever with you


If they ever get you downThere's always something I can doBecause I wouldn't ever wanna see you frownI'll always do what's best for you


There ain't no mistakingIt's true love we're makingSomething to last for all timeIt's never changingCan't you hear me, I'm sayingI want you for the rest of my life
(* repeat)


So don't stop me fallingIt's destiny callingA power I just can't denyIt's never changingCan't you hear me, I'm sayingI want you for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment