Thursday, June 26, 2008

Funny Love Quotes

In science as in love, too much concentration on technique can often lead to impotence.

Confucius was a great thinker, and this is what he to about love:
Can there be a love which does not make demands on its object?

“A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.”
~ Brendan Francis

Albert Einstein was also not to be left behind. Even he had an opinion on love..

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
Woody Allen said it best when he said,
“The last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.”

“An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.”

“A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.”
~Mae West

“You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.”
~Melanie Clark

“One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.”
~ Zsa Zsa Gabor

“It is impossible to love and be wise.”
~Francis Bacon

Also by Zsa Zsa Gabor, another one..
“We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn’t.”
I just love this women,…

“Trust your husband, adore your husband, and get as much as you can in your own name.”
~ Joan Rivers

“I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.”
~David Bissonette

“Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love. I’d stepped in it a few times.”
~Rita Rudner

“I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.”
~Woody Allen

“The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he’s a baby.”
~ Natalie Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment