Thursday, August 12, 2010

Short Love Stoty - Text Pal Part 3

I read what was written and when I looked up, she was gone. The following day, Christmas, I woke up early and excitedly readied myself,thinking of her. I hurriedly went to flower shop and bought a dozen pink roses - for Mikaella.


They lived in an exclusive subdivision.


Upon reaching their house, I told the guard who I was and that I was looking for Mikaella.


The guard stared at me, sadness and amazement in his eyes and told me to wait as he called the owner of the house. As I looked at him while he was going inside the house, only then I noticed that the house was brightly lit.


A woman went out and walked towards me, smiling sadly.


"Hi, I'm Maria, Mikaella's mother. Please come inside, Julius." While we were walking towards the mansion, she explained to me why she knew me very well - Mikaella had always been talking about her friend, Julius. I hardly understood what she was saying. I was busy thinking why Mikaella's mother was crying while talking to me.


As we came near the great hall of the house, it dawned on me that there was a wake inside, Maybe, a relative passed away, I thought. But deep in my heart, I was trembling and afraid.


As we entered the hall where so many people were silently mourning while others were praying, shaking, I asked her mother. "Where is Mikaella?"


She held my hand and silently, led me to the coffin which was surrounded by flowers - pink roses, nothing but pinkroses.


No words could explain how I felt when I gazed at the coffin and saw who was lying there. The same beautiful girl I met...


A man came beside me, I knew he was Mika's father.


"We are so glad you came, Julius. Mika talked of you all the time. She even asked that her phone be buried with her.


She said that in that way, you could still send her messages and you would always be with her."


I couldn't believe everything... My mind was in limbo.


"But how can this be? We just saw each other yesterday."


"That can't possibly be. She passed away three days ago. She had been suffering from a heart disease since she was a child," said her father.


"But..." I couldn't find the words to say.


"She told us not to bother reaching you, "her mother said, still in tears," she said you will come, and here you are.


Pain and bitterness overwhelmed me. I cried silently beside her, staring at her lovely face, memorizing every line of my friend's face, a face I knew I would never forget while I was still alive.


After the internment that afternoon, I went to the chapel she had
told me she went everyday.


Sitting there praying and crying to God, I held my phone and typed: "U taught me how 2 care; u taught me how 2 b kind; u shwd me how 2 lyk som; u shwd me how 2 luv; but ders 1 thing didnt teach me & it hurts mor - u didnt teach me how 2 let go. I LOVE YOU"


I sent the message, and though I knew she wouldn't be able to hold her CP again, I knew in my heart she would get my message. I never expected a reply, yet as my phone beeped again,felt a shiver down my spine. The sender's number did not appear on the screen, and tears rolled down my cheeks as I read the message.




"Let go of d hand of d person u love, but dont let go of God's hand. 4 if u hold 2 his hand. He may b holding d person u love n d ader hand 2 let u hold each other again."


"I will never forget you, Mikaella and will never let go..." I vowed to her and to myself as I left the church.




Tags:love,love quotes,love images,love sms,love poems,love symbol,love greetings,love hurt quotes,sad quotes,love messages,love message,love story,love stories,love,Love Quotes, Famous Love Quotes, Exclusive Love Quotes, Love Quote, free Love Quotes, life quotes, cute quotes, Romantic Love Quotes, sweet love quotes, Love Sayings,love poems,love songs,love propose,boy,girl,relationship,
love,love poems,Anniversary Love Poems,anniversary love poems,anniversary,Love Quotes, Famous Love Quotes, Exclusive Love Quotes, Love Quote, free Love Quotes, life quotes, cute quotes, Romantic Love Quotes, sweet love quotes, Love Sayings,birthday love poems,birthday,love poems,birthday poems,poems,Christmas Love Poems,Christmas,Christmas poems,christmas love poems,christmas,christmas poems,Engagement Poems,engagement poems,engagement,engagement love poems,marriage,marriage love,marriage love poems,marriage poems,Valentine's Poems,valentine's poems ,valentine day poems,valentine day,valentine poems,valentine poem,valentine ,love u poems,love u poem,i love you,i love u ,i love you poems ,i love you poem,I Miss You Poems ,miss u poems,miss u ,I Miss You,I Miss You Poem,I Miss You Poems 

No comments:

Post a Comment