Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lovers Poems

Part 4.)





Drink To Me, Only With Thine Eyes


Drink to me, only with thine eyes
And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
And I'll not look for wine.
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
Doth ask a drink divine:
But might I of Jove's nectar sup
I would not change for thine.

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
Not so much honouring thee
As giving it a hope that there
It could not withered be
But thou thereon didst only breath
And sent'st it back to me:
Since, when it grows and smells, I swear,
Not of itself but thee.


( Source : http://www.lovefatedestiny.com )

More Post About Lovers Poems :

Part : 1

Part : 2

Part : 3

Part : 4

Part : 5

Tags: love,lovers poems, Anniversary Love Poems, anniversary love poems, anniversary, Love Quotes, Famous Love Quotes, Exclusive Love Quotes, Love Quote, free Love Quotes, life quotes, cute quotes, Romantic Love Quotes, sweet love quotes, Love Sayings, birthday love poems, birthday, love poems, birthday poems, poems, Christmas Love Poems, Christmas, Christmas poems, christmas love poems, christmas, christmas poems, Engagement Poems, engagement poems, engagement, engagement love poems, marriage, marriage love, marriage love poems, marriage poems, Valentine's Poems, valentine's poems, valentine day poems, valentine day, valentine poems, valentine poem, valentine, love u poems, love u poem, i love you, i love u, i love you poems, i love you poem, I Miss You Poems, miss u poems, miss u, I Miss You, I Miss You Poem, I Miss You Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment