Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HAPPINESS QUOTES


















I am just a person who is human, down to earth enjoying life.. whatever god blesses you with. Enjoying life for me is just normal.

One dollar for eternal happiness? I'd be happier with the dollar.

My pro-life position is I believe there's life. It's not necessarily based in religion. I think there's a life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.

Since the purpose of business is to satisfy existing desires, or stimulate new ones, if everyone were genuinely happy, there would be no need for business any longer.

If we agree that the bottom line of life is happiness, not success, then it makes perfect sense to say that it is the journey that counts, not reaching the destination.

People who grow rich almost always improve their sex life. More people want to have sex with them. That’s just the way human beings work. Money is power. Power is an aphrodisiac. Money did not make me happy. But it definitely improved my sex life.

Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.

When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.

Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.

Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.

A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.

Anybody who thinks money will make you happy, hasn't got money.

You've got to love what you do to really make things happen.

It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.

The true measure of a career is to be able to be content, even proud, that you succeeded through your own endeavors without leaving a trail of casualties in your wake.

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness.. it is generally the by-product of other activities.

I'm going to miss Blockbuster. I'm gonna miss being CEO and all that stuff. We had an atmosphere where everybody was happy. When people make money, they're happy.

A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.

No matter how dull, or how mean, or how wise a man is, he feels that happiness is his indisputable right.

Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

If I regarded my life from the point of view of the pessimist, I should be undone. I should seek in vain for the light that does not visit my eyes and the music that does not ring in my ears. I should beg night and day and never be satisfied. I should sit apart in awful solitude, a prey to fear and despair. But since I consider it a duty to myself and to others to be happy, I escape a misery worse than any physical deprivation.

I just lucked into things. I used to think that if I made $50,000 I'd be the happiest guy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment