Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hug Quotes


A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. ~Bil Keane, "Family Circus"


Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you. ~Jacques Prévert


Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism. ~Leo Buscaglia


You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug. ~


Hug Department: Always Open ~


I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time. ~Drew Barrymore


No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


I will not play at tug o' war
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs....
~Shel Silverstein


Arm ourselves for war? No! All the arms we need are for hugging. ~


A hug is a handshake from the heart. ~


You can't give a hug without getting a hug. ~


A hug delights and warms and charms,
that must be why God gave us arms.
~


Hugs are the universal medicine. ~


A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange. ~


A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance. ~Proverb


If you're angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug - which is all the more reason to do so. It's hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other. ~Walter Anderson, The Confidence Course, 1997


There's nothing like a mama-hug. ~Adabella Radici


Hugs grease the wheels of the world. ~


Hug someone your appreciation. ~Violet Gartenlicht


A hug is worth a thousand words. ~


A hug is a smile with arms, a laugh with a stronger grip. ~The Quote Garden


Have you hugged yourself today? ~


A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms. ~


I don't discriminate - I'm an equal-opportunity hugger. ~


Hugging has no unpleasant side effects and is all natural. There are no batteries to replace, it's inflation-proof and non-fattening with no monthly payments. It's non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable. ~


Never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today,
because when you give one, you get one right back your way.
~


Be a love pharmacist: dispense hugs like medicine - they are! ~The Quote Garden


Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words. ~


A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment