Tuesday, March 22, 2011

shweta tiwari and abhinav kohli are in love?

shweta tiwari and abhinav kohli are in love?

Shweta Tiwari is winner of Big Boss 4, begins about the new love of her life, Abhinav Kohli, in People magazine’s March 11 issue.

The duo shweta tiwari and abhinav kohli contacted on the sets of jaane Kya Baat Hui in 2008 and became pals before getting into a relationship. Due to disgusting marriage life actor Raja Choudhury, now the actress has allowed herself for love into her life again, but Abhinav kohli’s selflessness won her over.

The actress shweta tiwari quoted saying that, “Abhinav kohli stood by me when he was just a friend, and had no obligation to my daughter or me. I thought, what more did I want? A famous or rich guy wouldn’t necessarily respect me.”

Tags - shweta tiwari, abhinav kohli, raja chaudhary, shweta tiwari hot, shweta salve, narayani shastri, abhinav kohli, shweta tiwari, raja chaudhary, shweta tiwari hot, shweta salve, narayani shastri

No comments:

Post a Comment